Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
US 12/18 and Fish Hatchery Rd. Interchange Improvements - Schedule
For more information on public information meetings (PIM), hearings and other public activities, visit Public involvement.
Current (this year)
- View Traffic impacts
- Fall 2013 - Construction scheduled to be completed
Past (anything prior to today)
- Feb. 13 - Construction resumed
- Dec. 2012 - Construction suspended for winter
- West half of Fish Hatchery Road bridge completed
- June 18, 2012 - Construction started
- 2012 - Final plan review and solicitation for bids
- Apr. 17, 2012 - PIM, present construction schedule and traffic impacts
2011 and older
- 2011 - Final design work started
- Dec. 10, 2010 - Environmental Report (ER) approved
- Jun. 16, 2010 - PIM to present project design concepts and solicit public input
- Jun. 9, 2010 - Local officials meeting
- Jun. 2, 2010 - Business information meeting
- 2010 - Design work started
Questions about the content of this page, contact:
WisDOT Southwest Region Office-Madison, email@example.com
Last modified: June 17, 2013
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.