Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
Plans and studies - Southwest Transportation Region
Columbia, Crawford, Dane, Dodge, Grant, Green, Iowa, Jefferson, Juneau, La Crosse, Lafayette, Monroe, Richland, Rock, Sauk and Vernon counties.
Plans/Studies (no construction activity)
- I-90/94 Freeway Expansion Study, Wisconsin Dells - Juneau/Sauk/Columbia counties
- Madison Beltline Study, Middleton to Cottage Grove - Dane County
- US 12 Corridor Study (County N-WIS 26), Cottage Grove to Fort Atkinson - Dane and Jefferson counties
- US 12 Freeway Conversion Study (WIS 19-Parmenter St.), Springfield to Middleton - Dane County
- US 12 Study (WIS 23-WIS 13), aka Wisconsin Dells Parkway, Wisconsin Dells and Lake Delton - Sauk County
- US 12 Corridor Study (WIS 26-Whitewater), Fort Atkinson to Whitewater - Jefferson County
- US 12/18 Freeway Conversion Study (I-39/90 - County N), Madison to Cottage Grove - Dane County
- US 14 Corridor Preservation Access Study (WIS 78-US 12/18), Mazomanie to Middleton - Dane County
- US 14 Corridor
Study (WIS 92 - I-90), Oregon to Janesville - Dane and Rock counties
- US 14/WIS 11 Corridor Study (Janesville-US 14/I-43), Janesville to Delavan - Rock and Walworth counties
- US 14/61 Improvements, Westby to Viroqua - Vernon County
- US 18/151 Freeway Conversion Study (US 18/151-County G), Dane and Iowa counties
- US 51, Stoughton Rd. Corridor Study (Terminal Dr./Voges Rd.-WIS 19), McFarland to DeForest - Dane County
- US 51 Study (I-39/90 - US 12/18), Stoughton to McFarland - Dane County
- US 151 Freeway Conversion Study (WIS 73-WIS 49), Columbus to Waupun - Dodge County
- WIS 16 Corridor Study, Watertown-Oconomowoc - Dodge County
For more info. on SW Region plans, studies, and projects contact:
Michael Bie, WisDOT Southwest Region Communications Manager
Wisconsin Department of Transportation
2101 Wright St.
Madison, WI 53704
Phone: (608) 246-3800
Fax: (608) 246-7996
WI Telecommunications Relay System (TTY): 711
Questions about the content of this page:
WisDOT SW Region Office, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: July 29, 2014
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.