Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
US 14 Corridor Study - Schedule
For more information on Public Involvement Meetings (PIM), hearings and other public activities, visit public involvement page.
Current (this year)
- Summer 2014 - Final Corridor Management Plan anticipated
Past (anything prior to today)
- April 30, 2014 - PIM 4-7 p.m., J.C. McKenna Middle School, 307 S. First St., Evansville
- April 23, 2014 - Project comments were due; comment sheet
- April 2, 2014 - Local officials meeting
- Fall 2012 - Draft Corridor Management Plan completed
- Summer 2009-Summer 2010 - Collected data
- Summer 2009 - Initiated corridor study
Questions about the content of this page, contact:
WisDOT Southwest Region Office-Madison, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: July 3, 2014
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.