Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
US 12/14 West Beltline Modifications (University Ave.-Mineral Pt. Rd.) - Public involvement, archives
Public Involvement Meetings (PIM), hearings and other meetings
- No scheduled meetings
- Sept. 17, 2013 - PIM
- Aug. 15, 2013 - Presentation to Sauk Creek Neighborhood
- Oct. 30, 2012 - PIM, information will include current project area issues, proposed improvements, and project schedule. Project staff was available to answer questions throughout the evening. Specific project details to be presented at the meeting include interchange improvements at Greenway Boulevard, ramp improvements for Old Sauk Road, property impacts and real estate acquisition, and potential environmental impacts.
- Sept. 26, 2012 - PIM, information on US 12/14 (Beltline)
project improvements, Old Sauk Rd. to Mineral Point Rd.
Open-house format with a variety of exhibits and maps available
for review. Project staff was available to answer questions
throughout the evening.
- Auxiliary lanes will be added to the Beltline along the outside of the existing eastbound and westbound travel lanes from Mineral Point Rd. to Old Sauk Rd.
- The entrance ramp for eastbound Old Sauk Rd. will be widened to accommodate two lanes of queuing, and ramp metering will be installed.
- With the addition of auxiliary lanes, WisDOT is considering the implementation of a noise wall if it is supported by the benefited residents.
- When completed, this project will improve traffic safety and operations for the Beltline.
- Items from this meeting
- Sauk Creek Homeowners Association
- Oakbridge Community Neighborhood Association
- Wexford Village Homeowners Association
WisDOT welcomes project comments/suggestions. Please give us your comments/suggestions on this project, the project goals, transportation issues, project purpose and need, and preliminary alternatives. Thank you for your interest and assistance with this important project.
- Submit comments at PIMs and/or other public meetings
- Send project comments via email to project staff
WisDOT Southwest Region Office-Madison, email@example.com
Last modified: June 23, 2014
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.