Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
Traveling by bike
- Bicycle maps
- Bicycle closures and detours
- Bicycle commuting
- Bicycle rack locations (in Wisconsin park and ride lots)
- Bicycle safety
- State bicycle plan
- History of Bicycling in Wisconsin
- This is an excerpt taken from the Wisconsin Bicycle Transportation Plan 2020.
- Funding for bicycle and pedestrian projects
- Wisconsin Bicycle and Pedestrian Trail Use Study (2005)
- Bicycle and Pedestrian Transportation Survey
- In August 1999, the Wisconsin Survey Research Laboratory completed a study about how many trips are made by walking and bicycling.
Bicycle Crash Analysis for Wisconsin Using a Crash Typing Tool (PBCAT) and Geographic Information System (GIS)
- The Bicycle Federation of Wisconsin (BFW) is a statewide, non-profit organization that advocates increased bicycle use, access, safety and education.
- Wisconsin DNR: Find a Trail
- The Wisconsin Department of Tourism provides bicycle trail information and maps.
- Wisconsin trails from rails
- Association of Pedestrian and Bicycle Professionals
- Pedestrian and Bicycle Information Center
- FHWA Bicycle and Pedestrian Program
- League of American Bicyclists
- National Center for Bicycling & Walking
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
Questions about the content of this page:
Office of Public Affairs, email@example.com
Last modified: March 20, 2013
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.