Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
Traveling by foot
- Pedestrian maps
- Pedestrian safety
- State pedestrian plan
- Funding for bicycle and pedestrian projects
- Bicycle and Pedestrian Transportation Survey
- In August 1999, the Wisconsin Survey Research Laboratory completed a study about how many trips are made by walking and bicycling.
- Wisconsin DNR state trails
- Association of Pedestrian and Bicycle Professionals
- Pedestrian and Bicycle Information Center
- FHWA Bicycle and Pedestrian Program
- League of American Bicyclists
- National Center for Bicycling & Walking
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
Questions about the content of this page:
Office of Public Affairs, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: April 25, 2012
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.