Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
Park and ride lots, Fond du Lac County
SW of Fond du Lac (US
41 and County VVV/Rolling Meadows Dr.), Lot 20-20
- US 41, Exit #97
- South on Hickory St.
- West on Rolling Meadows Dr./County VVV
- Lot located on left
- No trucks over 8,000 lbs.
- No detached trailers.
- No vehicles for sale.
- Stalls on east side (nearest to trail) are reserved for trail users only.
- 39 parking spaces for vehicles (includes two spaces for handicap parking)
- Free parking
- Bicycle rack (8 bikes)
- Bicycle/pedestrian trail access
- Picnic area
- Info. kiosk
- Gas station/convenience store, restaurants, and lodging nearby
- Multi-modal transportation
- Trail head for the Wild Goose State Trail including multimodal trail crossing of US 41 to the north.
- Vehicle and trailer parking for snowmobile access to the Wild Goose State Trail.
Derek Weyer, firstname.lastname@example.org
WisDOT Northeast Region Office, email@example.com
Last modified: February 22, 2013
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.