Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
Park and ride lots, Milwaukee County
I-94 and 76th Street (State
Fair), Lot 40-55
|View Milwaukee County I-94 and 76th Street (State Fair) park and ride lot in a larger map.|
- Take I-94 exit 306.
- At the end of the ramp (84th and Kearney Street), continue east on Kearney (travel past the Pettit Ice Center-paralleling freeway) to 76th Street.
- Turn right on 76th Street.
- The lot is on the right.
- Take I-94 exit 307A.
- At the end of the ramp (68th and W. O'Connor Street), continue west on O'Connor Street (paralleling freeway) to 76th Street.
- Turn left onto 76th Street and head south.
- Go over I-94
- The lot is on the right just past Kearney Street.
- No bike parking.
- Lighted asphalt lot
- Parking for 285 vehicles
- Free parking
- Overnight parking allowed in designated spaces between Labor Day and Memorial Day
- Shelter available
- Telephone available
- Multi-modal transport
Frank Furdek, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: September 22, 2014
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.