Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
Park and ride lots, Milwaukee County
45/Watertown Plank Rd.), Lot 4060
Note - This lot will be closed from Nov. 5-Dec. 15, 2015 while WisDOT reconstructs the US 45/Watertown Plank Rd. Interchange.
- View Wauwatosa, Mayfair Collection Development (US 45/W. Burleigh St.), lot #4061 for a two year temporary replacement lot.
- Take US 45, Exit 40
- Turn west onto Watertown Plank Rd.
- Lot is located on the south side of Watertown Plank Rd.
- Lighted lot
- Parking for 238 vehicles
- No trucks over 8,000 lbs.
- No detached trailers.
- No vehicles for sale.
- Free parking
- Overnight parking allowed in designated spaces only
- Bike parking allowed
- Overflow lot with free parking on the north side of Watertown Plank Rd.
- Multi-modal transport
- Milwaukee County Transit System (MCTS), (414) 344-6711
Frank Furdek, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: September 22, 2014
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.