Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
Rest area 31
I-90 eastbound, La Crosse
- I-90 eastbound
- Mile marker 1
- By La Crosse in La Crosse County
- GPS coordinates: N 43° 51.569' W -91° 16.689'
- Wisconsin’s only rest area located on an island.
- Rest area opened in 1977.
- "Spired-hip" style building but without spired roof.
- Short scenic trail along Mississippi River slough.
- "The Upper Mississippi" Historical Marker located on
- "Maj. Gen. C. C. Washburn" Historical Marker located on site.
- La Crosse Visitor Information Center located on site located on site.
Robert Spoerl, email@example.com
Last updated: January 30, 2013
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.